Providing Peace of Mind About Your Finances
To obtain Representative Payee Services, you must meet the definition of intellectual and developmental disability in Rhode Island or in Massachusetts. You must receive some type of support services either through us or another agency and be in need of a payee. We do charge an administrative fee which is set by the Social Security Administration.
The Arc of Bristol County Representative Payee Services:
- Will help you develop a budget to meet your financial needs
- Can set up direct deposit of SSA Entitlement Checks
- Help process payments and store records of your bills
- Will notify SSA when adjustments need to be made
- Provide monthly reconciliations
- Communicate with you, your family, social worker and/or your service agency
- Give you peace of mind that you are following Federal Guidelines for Benefit Recipients
- Provide annual reporting to SSA
- Advocate on your behalf for debt and bill reconciliation.
For more information contact us at (508) 226-1445.