Day Hab. Support Staff
Several positions open in Middleboro Day Habilitation program, both full and part time.
To provide the necessary support for an individual to learn skills and be fully included in his/her community. Support staff reports directly to and receives weekly and/or as needed support and supervision from their supervisor within the Day Program.
• High School Diploma or equivalency.
• Minimum of at least one year of work experience in the field of developmental disabilities and mental health setting.
• A safe driving record, current drivers’ license, and current motor vehicle liability insurance.
• Assist people to explore community resources to find meaningful recreational and social activities they prefer.
• Teach individuals to perform tasks necessary to function as independently as possible.
• Support individuals to perform tasks necessary to participate and contribute in activities of their choice.
• Transport individuals to and from community activities.
• Contribute to the development of support programs and implement objectives.
• Complete documentation required for individual programs.
• Act as a role model, meeting expectations of the community for social norm and dress.
• Complete required training and maintain certifications.
• Other duties may be assigned.