Become a Member of The Arc of Bristol County
Questions & Answers About Membership
Why should I become a member of The Arc?
- Because you care about persons with disabilities.
- Because you know joining your voice with thousands of other Arc members will be heard louder by politicians, the community and all those who need to learn more about this population.
- Because you want to be counted among those who support people with disabilities.
- Because you believe that The Arc of Bristol County will be tireless in advocating for the rights of persons with disabilities, and wish to support for their efforts.
What membership means:
- You are counted as a member of The Arc of Bristol County and as a member of The Arc of the United States
- You will receive updates and news concerning the disability community
- You qualify for discounts to Arc events, and national insurance
- You are helping to fund The Arc of Bristol County, your local advocate for over 2,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families
How do I become a member?
Simply fill out the form below to pay $25 annual membership fee with your contact information is all we need to make you a member of The Arc of Bristol County. We also invite you to give an additional contribution to The Arc, which helps us to fulfill our mission. As a non-profit organization, your donation qualifies for tax benefits and we will provide documentation of your gift.
When you join The Arc of Bristol County, you help provide the resources to assist over 2,000 individuals with developmental disabilities to fully participate in community life. You also join the concert of voices advocating for continued support for people with disabilities at the local, state, and federal levels. The Arc also fosters research and education regarding the prevention of disabilities in infants and young children. You can make a difference!
Can my business be a member?
Yes. Business members can be community partners, and we are grateful to the community support of area companies.